The Spiritual Mentor
Here is how I got started healing my trauma:
One day in 1996, I lost eye sight in my left eye due to extreme anxiety and stress; symptoms of PTSD as I suffered from unresolved childhood and adult trauma.
I was diagnosed with heart disease and MS and I was told that my blindness was a symptom of the MS diagnosis.
It was then that my spiritual seeking began. I started learning to focus my mind and relax. I invested a lot in healing my trauma and my wounded inner-child.
My eye sight returned within five months. I am now healthier and happier than I have ever been. I keep a daily yoga practice and use my skills to keep myself healthy.
I became a certified yoga teacher in 2001. I have dedicated my life to healing and helping others heal themselves as I did. I love standing on my head because not only it feels amazing but, it also reminds me that I can turn any situation around and that I am powerful.
I share my secrets of healing with every client I work with and I this has become my mission and purpose.
I founded Yoga Home of Therapeutics studio in 2009.
I taught yoga at the VA Hospital in Oklahoma City for over six years. Since pandemic I have transitioned my Work online.
I am currently doing my Yoga therapy Work at the Oakwood Springs Behavioral Health Hospital, offering in-person private healing sessions, workshops and retreats. Of course I manage my online emotional release studio, see clients for healing sessions and offer workshops and trainings.
My credentials since 1985:
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification from Life Mastery Yoga Studio
- 300 hour advanced Yoga Teacher Training Therapeutics certification from the Yoga School of Therapeutics
- registered yoga teacher (E-500 RYT) with the International Yoga Alliance
- Yoga Alliance Continuing education provider (YACEP)
- Certified Advanced I AM Yoga Nidra Meditation Practitioner with Amrit Yoga Institute
- Founder of Yoga Home School of Therapeutics and Director
- Hypnotherapy Certification
- Certification of Yoga Therapy Training
- Member of national Guild of Hypnotherapist
- Member of the International Yoga Therapist Association
- Member of International Yoga Alliance
- Trauma informed advanced yoga therapist
- Reiki Master from the International Reiki Association
- Bachelor of Science in Business from Oklahoma City University.
I believes that the wounded inner-child and unresolved traumas are root causes of our physical illnesses. relationship problems, PTSD symptoms such as insomnia, anxiety, anger, depression, unworthiness, lack of confidence, nervousness and other debilitating problems. Do not choose to suffer anymore. Book your sessions with Sara now!