Hawaii Yoga Therapy and Meditation Retreat
Windward Retreat Center
October 26 to November 2, 2021
Program Tuition and Basic Accommodations: $2099 (2 Easy Monthly Payments of $1049.50)
2 Easy Monthly Payments of $1049.50
Life Transforming Journey to Hawaii
October 26th– November 2nd, 2021 (8 days/7 nights)
CHANGE YOUR LIFE BY CHANGING YOUR SCENERY.
RETREATANT ARE REQUIRED TO BE FULLY VACCINATED WITH AN FDA-AUTHORIZED VACCINE OR A VACCINE AUTHORIZED FOR EMERGENCY USE BY THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION. MUST PROVIDE VACCINATION RECORD AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
INFORMATION ON TRAVEL TO HAWAII CAN BE FOUND ON THE HAWAII SAFE TRAVEL WEBSITE:
Domestic Travel During COVID-19— CDC GUIDES AND INFORMATION:
~~~Dormitory style living space – Women only. $2099 ( 2 Easy monthly payments of $1049.50)
Space is limited to 12 women for this transformative trip. PLEASE, JOIN US FOR A ZOOM CALL on Tuesday, May 25th, 2021 at 6 p.m. Central Standard Time (7 p.m. Eastern) To learn more about this retreat. TEXT OR EMAIL SARA TO RECEIVE THE ZOOM LINK. ALL MEETINGS ARE RECORDED. EVEN IF YOU MISS, THE RECORDING WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU.
During This Life Changing Journey You will Enjoy:
- Daily yoga and guided meditation
- Daily self-inquiry journaling sessions and group sharings
- Clean, beautiful and homey accommodations for 7 nights and 8 days
- Dormitory style sleeping arrangements with very comfortable beds and beddings
- 3 delicious organic vegetarian catered meals ( food sensitivities & special diets taken in consideration)
- Coffee and tea and snacks
- Self-operated Laundry machines available
- Daily trips to beach within walking distance from center
- Daily hikes within walking distance from center
- Crystal bowls sound healing bath for balancing chakras
- Sacred Energy healing vibrations with crystals and tuning forks
- Facilitated intercultural dialogue with Hawaiian local people
- Local community donations. Your participation and payment to the trip directly supports the local community.
- The support of a group of like-minded retreatants, yoginis and friends.
There will be plenty of activities scheduled, but you’ll also have time to create your own experience of Hawaii.
Program Does Not Include:
- Airfare to and from your home and retreat center
- medical insurance (highly recommended)
- Cost of covid 19 test- State of Hawaii requirement in order to eliminate the 10 day quarantine
- Transportation back and forth from airport
Options for transportation back and forth from airport:
- Uber or lift services
- Mr. Keoni – He is a friend of the retreat center and is an Uber driver. He has a seven person vehicle and is eager to help transport retreaters at any time. His cell number is 808-800-7798
- Renting a car is another option.
What to bring with you:
- Bathing suits
- Beach towel
- Water shoes
- Suntan lotion
- Hiking shoes
- Water bottles
- Whatever else you usually travel with