Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
History of EFT:
Initially, Dr. Callahan combined acupuncture theory with psychology with amazing results. Gary Craig later developed a system of tapping on the master meridian points to balance out the whole body. What Gary discovered was that just by tapping on a few points, one could balance out the Whole Body energy system. Thus one did not need a complex set of points to tap on, hence making this technique simple so that anyone could do it.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) or Quantum Tapping is energy-based Therapeutic approaches to healing, which use touch to influence the energy systems. This affects physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health and healing. The goal of this therapy is to restore harmony and balance in the energy system to help the person self-heal. You are being introduced to a self-help method known as EFT or Emotional Freedom Techniques, and/or self- hypnosis, which falls under the umbrella of ‘Energy Medicine’. EFT and other Energy Medicine methods address the underlying energetic patterns of the human body with the intention to help the seeker understand how to bring balance and harmony to your energy system. The theory is that the balance of your body’s electromagnetic system is a critical component for physical, spiritual, and emotional health and well-being.
What to expect from Tapping:
- Tapping on core issues can cure arthritis, chronic body pain, immune system disorders, and no end of physical and mental challenges.
- Intuitive abilities increase dramatically including answers to problems and questions.
- Miracles such as finding jobs, changing people’s opinions, and numerous successes.
- Enhances your ability to pray, meditate, and manifest the life of your dreams.
- An improvement in your general outlook on life and frequently, your physical appearance